Dienstag, 5. April 2011

Roter Salon

I discovered this place during one of my many literary lectures from the last weeks. It was a discovery, as when I bought the tickets from Volksbühne, I didn't have any idea that I will be directed to a place a couple of seconds distance, very red - in perfect consonance with the spirit of the street, the red feelings bearing the name of Rosa Luxemburg - but pleasantly cosy. 
While preparing the documentation for this short article - burned by the guilt of neglecting the most important blog of my life - I discovered that the Salon is not only a bourgeois ambiance for international book worms, but also a disco-club from a week-end to another or a good location for various concerts. 
The next time I will be there I will be ready for new cultural experiences.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen