Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

Discovering Art Galleries in Berlin - Raab Gallery





Because, as usually, I am working at the same time at three different projects, in three different areas, my "free" time, meaning the time I have for my own to jump unexpectedly in new places, is extremely limited. And, although I am reading a lot - for professional purposes - I miss the pleasure of doing things out of my agenda. But, as usual, I am lucky enough to stumble upon interesting locations. As it happened yesterday, when I discovered - of course, completely accidental, Raab Gallery, on Fasanenstrasse, very very close to Literaturhaus. 



The current exhibition:
A spy in the house of art...





I enjoyed a lot the quiet gallery - although there were plenty of people talking happily about arts around, given the relatively limited space. And, last but not least, the artists exhibited - different schools, but the same joy of playing with colours. I dare to say I had a very good and colourful afternoon, at the end of the day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen