Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

May Day in Berlin

This is the third year of my Berlin life when I miss the May Day street demonstrations - and confrontations. Every year I was out of the city or tried to be as far as possible. I don't like the idea of fighting - "revolutionary ideas" are very far away of my poor bourgeoise mentality - simply for fighting and don't like either the anarcho-utopian militantism for an equal world of all of us, uttered by people benefiting of the social support of the state despite their refuse to work. 

Today, I was about to have the possibility to document live the 1st of May in East Berlin, but my sweet fate gave me the chance to miss such a journalistic opportunity so I stayed away of the red crowds. But I saw this announcement on the wall of a subway station, and noticed the presence of some police cars in some very lonely corner of the West Berlin. In my parcel of Berlin, life continues it's good track. Maybe will watch the news lately.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen