Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Plastic Man


Daily, I encounter various kind of characters in the city. Most part of them I see in the East - the drunk people are on the top, then the failed artists, the busy people talking loudly on the phone with imaginary people, the angry schizo-anti-capitalists. This one, was identified last Friday - thank you blogger for not working when I wanted to post my pictures, thank you vey much - near Brandenburg Gate. An attraction for the tourists, he was very angry against the world, but the only word I was able to identify from his speech was 'paparazzi'. As you can see, his face is hidden, but you still can admire the plastic installation of half-bottles bent around various parts of his body. Maybe soon I'll meet him at an exhibition somewhere - life installation with plastic would be a boring name...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen