Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

Cutting the poor trees

I am not an ecologist, even though I love nature and green parks and flowers and grass. And fresh air too. 

I am not a militant against nuclear energy either and I politely declined any insistent invitation to go out in the street and held yellow balloons. As this is a travel and leisures blog, I prefer not to write about politics and geopolitics and other not-so-cool topics.

But, when I see the wonderful trees laying in the streets all over the city, I feel sad. I've been told that this is a special breed growing up in reservations prepared to answer the demand for the holidays season. It may be true, although I didn't dare to do an investigation about this sensitive topic.

However, when I walk on the street and see those trees laying, I can't stop thinking about how nice it would be to admire them in a forest and, eventually, make pictures with the green forest under the moderately hot sun of the week-end. Dreams of a non-eco person.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen