Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Autumn in Dahlem

Dahlem-hip with autumn reflexes

Dahlem-Dorf the country life in the bourgeois milieu

If it is something I love about autumn, this is the diversity of natural colours
A curious eye around the campus of Technische Universitaet
One week ago, the weather was gorgeous: mild, sunny, and if not the yellow leaves all over the place I would believe that it is spring. But it was clearly an illusion, as yesterday evening and today I started to read more and more news about the snow in the South and even in Cottbus. I do not have too many plans for the winter - at least not in Germany - , but I wish that the weather will stay for a couple of weeks sunny and pleasant enough to continue my active work as a photographer and Berlin chronicler. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen