Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

Back to the Berlin life!

I did not have too much fun to update the blog in the last months. And, in fact, did not went too far with the discovery of Berlin lately. The spring was fast and rainy, the summer non-existent and now I am already in the middle of the autumn not ready to welcome the winter.

I continue to protest against the bad weather and the scarcity of jobs, and when I was in the city, spent a lot of time reading indoors or in the garden or by learning something new. A quiet coutryside life in the middle of the big city. 

However, at least for the next 3 months, will continue to post more often, mostly pictures and stories about the city. My book about the travel adventures is advancing little by little, and the photo book will be ready probably in one month. 

Thus, I should have a serious motivation to increase the number of posts and to write more about Berlin. 

Keep in touch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen